Mission & Vision
- Elementary & Middle School Mission: We foster an environment of inquiry and a love of learning so students are prepared to thrive in STEM-focused high school, college, and the world.
- Elementary & Middle School Vision: Our students will enter high school ready to tackle any academic challenge and will excel in the STEM subjects.
- High School Mission: We prepare students to succeed in college and the world by offering high-quality, college-prep, STEM education.
- High School Vision: Our students will achieve 100% graduation and college acceptance.
Six Core Values
- Respect – All members of the school community (students, parents, and staff) have equal worth and should be treated with respect.
- Responsibility – All people have choices, and teachers, parents, and students should be responsible for their actions.
- Integrity – Belonging to a community requires a commitment to the common good. The community is stronger when everyone can be counted upon to be honest and trustworthy.
- Courage – Having the courage to try new things expands minds and causes students, parents, and staff to reach beyond their own expectations.
- Curiosity – The ability to wonder and to create connections stimulates further learning. Inquiry will be fostered on the part of parents, staff, and students.
- Effort – Success is accomplished when students, family, and staff are willing to do what it takes to accomplish their vision of the future.